CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: 3 TIE WINNERS!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

CADDIS - #7 FishinggirlMP

post-15490-1285416508_thumb.jpg

NYMPH - #13 ozzy1038

post-15490-1285416584_thumb.jpg

SCUD - #2 Dustin Guyette

post-15490-1285416634_thumb.jpg

I want to thank all who entered the contest. It was close in all catagories. Just goes to show that all entries were of great quality in craftsmanship.

Thanks to all who took the time to vote and supporting the members in this contest. It has meant alot to all of us.

Job well done and once again CONGRATS!!!

:kicking: :kicking: :kicking: :kicking: :kicking: :kicking: :kicking: :kicking:

Thanks for hosting this Horseshoes! Thanks to those that voted for my caddis larva. I was really confident on all my flies until I saw all the great looking flies that were submitted. Congrats to the other winners as well. It was fun.

I also want to thank those that donated items to the prize list. If I can ever contribute in the same fashion down the road, it would be my pleasure.

You are all welcome. The prizes will be in the mail next week. Hope they make your tying more of an adventure.

Thanks to the generousity of our members who contributed(as forever listed on the first post).

Now I am going to settle down and get organized for the 2010 flytier of the year. My turn to cast my talent out there. Only hope I do half as well as you. Just have to decide what to tie.

Why not enter the 2010. With the flies that were entered here, I firmly believe you would give us all a run for our money. Or at least make me run harder. Post up here when you receive your prizes, want to know they arrive.

Cheers everyone. :cheers:

I demand a recount!! :down:

Just kidding! Congrats to the winners, and many thanks to Sharon for all the work that went in to organizing the flies, posting the contest site, and now sending out the prizes. :clapping: I too thought I had a chance until I saw the other flies. It's motivated me to keep improving.

notenuftoys I wasn't joking when I said it was really close. I was amazed how the votes rose together. Our members seem to have a great taste for talent.

Again thanks everyone and it was sincerly a joy to do.

My prize showed up yesterday. Thanks again Horseshoes and all those that contributed to both the prizes and the contest. I was impressed with every fly I saw.