Fly Tying
breambuster

Bluegill Swap: Your Favorite Bluegill Fly

THIS SWAP IS CLOSED!

It's time for us to do another Bluegill Swap, so I'm asking for 16 swappers who will tie their favorite Bluegill fly. This swap is open to any and all who would like to join, but I will hold the number of swappers to 16. Bluegill swaps tend to fill up pretty quickly, so if you want in on this one, you'd better not wait too long to get in.

Each swapper will need to tie up 15 flies. You won't be getting your own fly back, so there's no need to send one for yourself. Each swapper will also need to put a toe tag on each fly. A toe tag, for first-timers, is just a slip of paper with your screen-name and the name of your fly. Stick the point of the hook through one end of the toe tag and that's it. Swappers will also need to send a return envelope, with your name and address, and sufficient postage for me to return your flies to you. Make SURE the Post Office uses real stamps and not the postage sticker on your envelope. The stickers are dated the day you pay the postage, and must be mailed that same day. So be sure that they use stamps.

If you want in on this swap, just reply to this thread with "I'm in" or something like that and the name of your fly pattern or "TBD" which means "To Be Determined," and then let me know your pattern as soon as you decide on one.

The due date for having the flies to me is Dec 15. When you are ready to mail your flies, ask for the "addy" (address) and I'll send you a PM with my address.

So, who wants in on this one?

THIS SWAP IS CLOSED!

1. Breambuster - Predator - Completed

2. Wetflyguy - mini-bugger - Received

3. Smokinprice - Cone Head Woolly Bugger

4. Habanero - Bead Head Possie Bugger - Received

5. IBRB - The Special - Received

6. NJ All Day - Carter's SEM Damsel - Received

7. Nealbo - TBD

8. RRSS - TBD - Received

9. Crackleback - Popper - Received

10. A troutbum 2 - TBD - Received

11. Panama Red - Foam Beetle - Received

12. Troutguy - Electric Damsel - Received

13. Geozip - TBD - Received

14. Student4evr - TBD - Received

15. Wes917 - Chernobyl Ant - Received

16. Boynabubble - Bully Spider - Received

THIS SWAP IS CLOSED!

Welcome aboard wetflyguy and Smokinprice! Happy to have both of you in on this one. Price, either pattern would be great. Let me know when you decide which one.

BB

Hi Habanero, glad to have you in on this one. I don't think you've swapped with me before, so it's good to meet you and have you in on this one. Looking forward to seeing your work.

Take care

BB

Hi irib and NJ All Day, thanks for joining. I always enjoy having both of you in on my swaps. I've got you both on the list.

Take care

BB

BB you know that I am in

Hi Nealbo! And YOU know how glad I am to HAVE you in! Thanks for joining. I'll add you to the list!

Take care

BB