Fly Tying
FlyFishin'Jam

Fly Tying Music

I ike going to flies and fins.com and using their music videos as background...only problem is their videos are so good that they can be distracting !

Bach, Stravinsky, Schubert and more. You get the point ;)

Cello suites, The rite of spring and piano sonatas are amongst the best I know for acustical pleasure. Only mother nature can produce anything more enjoyable.

Very kool indeed, there has been a rather large diversity of music posted already which is good for tying, here is some i really like too! Some of you guys listen to such a large variety, really kool. As i said i just need my tunes ON while at the bench. Hey i am going to have to look at what this 'pandora' is. Seems the goods yeah?

Willie's Place Channel 13 XM Radio cowboypistol.gif

unless of course the Yankees are playing; then it's whatever channel they are on!!

Willie's Place Channel 13 XM Radio cowboypistol.gif

unless of course the Yankees are playing; then it's whatever channel they are on!!

How bout them SF Giants :yahoo: Heard the Jeeter to SF talk?

Kid Cudi, Kings of Leon, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Eminem, Brad Praisly, Bruno Marz, Kanye West, Killers, B.e.p ... etc Sirius

My I tunes has about a weeks worth of music.

I find my best flies come from listening to music. Plus I can crank flies out 3x faster. It also help that I have 70mm base head phones!!

Usually what ever is on KDWB, 101.3 from the twin cities. Other wise i put in a dvd; mostly from duck commander.

Depends. If I'm in the mood for great tunes, Verdi does the trick. Wagner or Mahler if I need something heavier. Otherwise, Coltrane, Parker or Miles Davis will fit the bill.

Usually NFL Network or a football game. If I'm listening to some tunes it's usually Rock/Metal... unless there's Bourbon involved, then I slip into some Willie Nelson or bluegrass.