Fly Tying
breambuster

TERRESTRIALS!!!

Thanks, Riff. Let me know when you post the SBS. Also let me know when the book comes out. I'd love to see it. Can you tell me who the author of the book is?

Thanks

BB

AUGH.......

I have run out of green foam in the shade started. I'll go with a shade lighter to stay as close as I can.

hope to have them in the mail tomarrow

Darrin

Two more sets of flies arrived today and they are both absolutely AWESOME! David McVey's Cicada's arrived today and they are REALLY nice! Love the pattern and the work, David.

The other set that arrived today is from (drum roll, wait for it) Houndog! All the way from the frozen Northland! Looks like to me that the Canadian postal carrier has been fishing with them! (Just kidding.) They are REALLY nice Jassid's!

Thanks, guys, for the extras, and Houndog, I'll be sending you a PM shortly, so check your box.

Take care

BB

Should go out thursday or friday. Cricket nymph been using for awhile now. Just started tying them and the first project with eyes. Hope you all like them.

Breambuster got a couple surprises for you. Give you an idea they are my fist with FISHSKULLS. I damn sure like them after tying up yours.

Need you address.

SamH

Good deal, Nealbo. The same addy still works, so we should be in good shape. I'll let you know when they arrive.

Thanks, SamH, for the info. The addy is in your PM box. Can't wait to see your Cricket Nymphs. I've been working on a Cricket Nymph pattern also. Hopefully I can get some ideas from yours.

Take care

BB

let me know when mine show up please. I have sent out 5 swaps on monday of last week and no one has got them yet :dunno: Maybe wont throw anything in my mailbox anymore. Maybe Having the flag up show someone you have something to steal in it :crying:

Thanks, Yetavon, and thanks for the extra.

Thank you for hosting, and having me. big flies for big fish...the extra I somehow overlooked the indicator....there was another that I missed the legs...

Darrin