Fly Tying
yellow bomber

Sudbury Ontario

Anyone from there or been there that might know what the fishing is like? I just got a job offer to move there and whats in the rivers plays a big part in the decision lol. Any info would be fantastic.

Hey yellowbomber are you sure you are able to even get out of your province? Be interesting what all the flooding is going to do to the stock in the spring. cheers!

Check out wilsons. They have just about everything you need for that province. Check it out it is worth the look. Hope the move is for the better.

Hey yellowbomber are you sure you are able to even get out of your province? Be interesting what all the flooding is going to do to the stock in the spring

To be honest i hate the thoughts of moving out of here just for that very reason, i so enjoy the fishing around here it'll be really hard to leave :)

Hope everything is well with you Horseshoes, my friend, Merry Christmas to you and yours, I hope its a good one, stay safe

I used to play on a hockey league in Levack just a ways North of Sudbury during the Summer when I was a younger lad.

The fishing up there is outstanding! Lots of Brook Trout streams, great lakes loaded with Northern Pike and Smallmouth. I always hated going to play hockey because I enjoyed the fishing up there so much more.

Sure would like to go back someday...