Fly Tying
Mr. Vegas

How did you come up with your username??

I think mine is quite obvious. I like to fish and shoot (Hunt). So I chose the name of Rodd Gunn. A close friend of mine from Wellsboro, PA gave me the name of Ginger Quill back in the 70's. This name came about because I was the secretary of the Susquehannock Fly Fishers Club and my hair color is ginger. Thus, the Ginger Quill. I use this name on some other sites. Rodd

Mine, Njardar, is the collequal version of a Norse god specific to where my family came from in Norway, it is a tribute to my lineage.

Mine, Njardar, is the collequal version of a Norse god specific to where my family came from in Norway, it is a tribute to my lineage.

A slow internet connection caused be to press post a second time... Sorry.

I was given that handle for my email when I worked for a couple years at a local gun shop. Just kept using the name afterward.

I was trying to log onto yahoo and couldn't come up with a name. A screen came asking to put down three or four screen names. They came back th the name of " streamcaddis ". My new screen name........ :hyst:

i call my truck the silverbullet and my favorite number is 32. i use this name on every forum i am on. i too am 17. there are only about two other kids my age that i know that tie. and i shoot trap, so i am well used to being around the older generations, kinda cool, they teach me a lot of very very useful stuff.