Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Special Request

Here in the next hour or so I will be leaving for Erie. I will be gone until Sunday. Pujic will be arriving Friday.

WILL SOMEBODY REMIND PUJIC TO BRING HIS VEST!!!! HE'S NOT GETTING ANY OF MY FLIES THIS TIME!!!!!!

STEELHEAD BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

user posted image

His vest? From what you said last trip he could probably put a twig on his hook and pull out Moby Dick! laugh.gif

See you fellas there.

This is just so wrong - there is never a speck of dirt or slime on any of this man's garments-

I think these are posed modelling shots and have no real connection with fishing rolleyes.gif

Dave here's what i think....

I believe that Nick has a full sized mannequin of himself (a faux Pujic if you will) that he only brings out to snap pics with. I also believe he changes its clothes and gives it different facial expressions to try to fool all of us dry.gif

SD

He didn't even catch that fish he is holding. He has a group of people that follow him around, one to tie on his fly, another to cast his line, another to drift and set the hook and another to reel in the fish. He does hold the fish and pose. He has the life. That is why he looks so clean. tongue.gif