Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Tybugs1

Wildlife

Little off the topic of fishing but it's what you see going to and from fishing :) Hope everyone enjoys.

DSC_9611f1d1s1Fix1c1Websmall.jpg

Just a little lunch before going fishing!

DSC_9105f2s1d1c1websmall.jpg

Little wood duck swimming on the pond.

DSC_8650f1d1s1c2websmall2.jpg

Someone looking for dinner!

DSC_8488f3s1d1c1websmall.jpg

Here is someone fishing---not sure I like him fishing in my fishing hole!

DSC_6986f1d1s1c1websmall-1.jpg

On the way to my favorite Beaver Pond.

Again hope everyone enjoys. I have some Macro bug photos coming up next.

Very nice shots. That Golden Eagle is beautiful, at least I think that is what it is in the first shot. Got to say though I've never seen a black bear going fishing in southeast Louisiana.

Beautiful pictures.

Kirk

Very very nice. What length lens are you using? How close were you to those? The duck I think is my favorite. The colors are amazing and set against the dark water is just jaw dropping gorgeous. Great job :yahoo:

Thanks everyone for the kind words. These photos were fun to take and some enjoyable outings. Bryan---everything but the duck was taken with my 80x400. The duck was actually with my 180mm macro lense.

Tybugs, I was just flipping through the latest Sleeping in the Dirt issue (SID Issue 5) when I saw the same exact duck picture. I was pretty confused since i had also seen the same picture here and was wondering if either you or the article writer had lifted the picture from the other.

When I came back here I noticed the "Lynn" in your signature and the "Lynn Scott" in the article by-line which really cleared things up ;)

Kudos on the article and the fantastic photography that accompanied it!

Hi Crotalus

I am one in the same person in the SID 5 issue. :) Thanks on the Kudos and the kind words on the photography. Trying to always get better and do more in the world of photography and writing.

Thanks for watching out too. I know it's becoming an issue of people stealing work.

Lynn

Great photos Lynn! I didn't realize you lived in Cheyenne. I live up in Belle Fourche, SD. I'm sure you fish the Mile and Grey Reef? Have you ever fished the Greybull? That is one fine river for cutts.

The wood duck is very nice, but I particularly like the pronghorn shot. Thanks for sharing.

Great photos Lynn! I didn't realize you lived in Cheyenne. I live up in Belle Fourche, SD. I'm sure you fish the Mile and Grey Reef? Have you ever fished the Greybull? That is one fine river for cutts.

Thanks on the photos boynabubble.

I have not fished the Mile, Grey or Greybull. However, I will be fishing all three along with many other waters sooon. I'm planning on fishing the Grey 1st part of March. The Mile and everything else will follow. Our guide season doesn't start until end of May so lots of time to fish new water this year. My fishing buddy is from Greybull area. I plan on going that direction a time or two :) Might have to meet us there :)

Lynn