Fly Tying
Robert M

Salted Meat for Nuts Swap

Received mine today, incredible set of flies :yahoo: I think I could troll a couple of those things on 4/0 Senators :lol: . I think those big boys will do well when the snook move into the inlets over the next few months. Thanks for hosting a great swap, Robert. Also, thanks for the tubes, I've been wanting to try tying them for a while now.

Received mine today, incredible set of flies :yahoo: I think I could troll a couple of those things on 4/0 Senators :lol: . I think those big boys will do well when the snook move into the inlets over the next few months. Thanks for hosting a great swap, Robert. Also, thanks for the tubes, I've been wanting to try tying them for a while now.

I just passed them on Santa was Panama Red :rolleyes:

I just passed them on Santa was Panama Red :rolleyes:

Thanks for passing them on Robert.

Dave, thanks a lot for the tubes, that was really cool of you. I'll post some of my results when I get to test them out.

Still no flies today. Should I be worried?

O2Fsh

Wouldnt worry to much until middle of next week. Where abouts are you?

Damn post office smashed my box...again. However, the rubble contained some VERY nice flies!!! Thanks for the flies.

O2Fsh

Try an old vcr case for larger flies. But the mail people could crush a solid steel block.

I am still waiting but Canadapost can take up to two weeks sometimes from USA. Could be today as i am waiting for a couple of other things in the post, anyway i'll let u know when they arrive!

Let me know when they make it. Flon18 have you seen yours?

Have not heard back from troutdynamite on an address but will keep trying.

I did get them there are great. thanks for hosting.

Let me know when they make it. Flon18 have you seen yours?

Have not heard back from troutdynamite on an address but will keep trying.

Wow! Just got mine in the mail, figured out why it took a little longer - you just missed a digit on my postal address but thats okay all is here and fantastic flies guys!

Heading back to Australia later this year for some offshore fishing and what i have in this box is going to slay the tunas and dorado!

So thankyou guys once again and Robert for hosting, good work!

They are all great ties. My casting skills in the wind off the beach were not so great...

Thanks for a great swap!

They are all great ties. My casting skills in the wind off the beach were not so great...

Thanks for a great swap!

Catch anything?