Fly Tying
breambuster

Bluegill Hopper/Dropper Swap

Hey Trout Patrol, your packaging worked perfectly on the way down, and your flies arrived in great shape. I'm going to try to carefully open the sealed end with a pair of scissors, trying to keep the plastic wrap intact as much as possible. Then, when I package your flies to return, I'll just seal the plastic with some tape. The only change that I have thought about would be if you could find a "Ziploc" bag or something like that that would be about the same size as your plastic cover and that would fit your box well. That would make it easier about sealing it back up to get it back to you. We have some small plastic "Snack" bags that have the "squeeze together" type sealing arrangement, rather than the "slider" on the Ziploc style. Let me check and see how well your box fits into that bag and if it fits, I'll put it in that to send it back to you, and I'll throw in an extra or two that you might can use later.

But the way you did it is fine. It's as neat a packaging arrangment as I've seen.

Take care

BB

Flies went out today ... threw some extras in there .... they are the ones that dont liik like the others

Thanks for hosting

Sorry you missed it Trout Vs Bass. I was begging for swappers and finally had to close the swap with fewer swappers than I wanted. We'll try to get you in on another swap soon.

Two more sets of flies have arrived, and they are both wonderful! The first set is from PK. Great work! Thanks for the "extras!" :) Hope the pup doesn't mind too badly! :wallbash:

The other set is from Dave19, who I've never swapped with before, I don't think, but hope I will again! Very nice work.

Take care

BB

The first set is from PK. Great work! Thanks for the "extras!" :) Hope the pup doesn't mind too badly! :wallbash:

Take care

BB

Well, he'll still get to play with the wings, just no blue feathers.... I plucked some for myself, too. :devil: BTW, keep the extra flies, too.

Finally got my patterns worked out and I'm starting to tie them today. I should have them out by the end of the week.

I don't think mine are going to go out until I get back from spring break. Probably like the 23rdish is when I'll ship them out. I'll ask for an addy around that time.

I was begging for swappers and finally had to close the swap with fewer swappers than I wanted.

Sorry to have not joined up....Had it in my sights but to much going on....started to commit several times.

Darrin