Fly Tying
kbranch

Trout Dry Fly Swap

they are yours we are waiting for sorry, aslong as no one minds we can wait, Hopefully they will come this week because I would hate to send a swap out with missing flies. I will keep everyone updated and let you know when they come in. If everyone does not mind waiting on this set so i can send it out complete that would be great.

Thanks for keeping us posted lionus.

thanks again for everyones patience with this swap,

Kevin :crying:

Recieved lionus's flies today, I will be sorting them all and mailing them by beggining of next week. I will post when they have been dropped off at the post office, Thanks again to everyone and please post when you have received them!

Kevin

Glad to hear they made it. Sorry for the hold up everyone.

I have a better understanding of what and how long it takes to ship things up to our northern neighbors.

They have been mailed except for a few that are going to be mailed from the states later this week as they have aamerican postage. Let me know when they have all been received and hopefully they arrive soon! thanks for particpating everyone :headbang:

Kevin

Mine arrived today. Still enjoying going through them. Thanks for the great ties. Kevin thanks so much for hosting and your patience with the mail.