Fly Tying
flytyman1

"Project Healing Waters Swap" - Deadline June 30!

I hate to do this but everyone does need verification that this is going to the cause you say. PLEASE Don't take offense to this but I have seen people try to take flies for a donation and then just keep them. Can we get any verification that this is legit. AGAIN!!!! please understand we all want to help the cause we just want to make sure it is going to where it is stated it will. I do remember you stating this "I got in touch with the Mid-Atlantic Director for Project Healing Waters. They are going to get back to me and give me the logistics and information I will need to set up the swap/fly and fly box donation. Then we can decide how many boxes of flies we are going to donate and the quantity of flies in each. My thoughts before talking to them might seem a little big, but I'm thinking 12 boxes of flies with at least 60 flies per box. The fly types I would be looking for from the swappers would be dry flies, wet flies, nymphs, terrestrials with maybe a few streamer thrown in also. Once I get the details straightened out with the tackle expert from Project Healing Waters I will post the swap details and we can then go from there. Project healing Water is having a Spruce Creek, PA event from July 31 to August 3, 2011." Just any verification will ease the members minds and get your more donations

Please direct any questions or concerns about the legitimancy of this swap event/project to Tamar Franklin who is the Mid-Altlantic Director of Project Healing Waters. email [email protected]. You can also check verification by going to the Project Healing Waters website and using the contact us link to send your questions/concerns to the Mid-Atlantic director that way. I have been in touch with them several times the last few days and have the whole thing approved and planned. The last person I spoke to to finalize the event was Richard Franklin the PHW takle expert and photographer for the events. His email is [email protected].Please trust me this is a legitimate cause and swap/donation. If some of you would contact the PHW Mid-Atlantic Regional Director by email and get verification and post it on this swap site that you checked into it and it is for real, please do that it would help greatly. If any of you have any questions please PM me and I will do all I can to help! If you even want to contact me by phone my number is 717-367-8486 and my email is [email protected].

flytyman1

:thumbup: :thumbup:

The address to send the flies to is:

Glenn E. Edwards

314 Highlawn Avenue

Elizabethtown, PA 17022-1614

My email is: [email protected]

Thanks for participating!

flytyman1

I hate to do this but everyone does need verification that this is going to the cause you say. PLEASE Don't take offense to this but I have seen people try to take flies for a donation and then just keep them. Can we get any verification that this is legit. AGAIN!!!! please understand we all want to help the cause we just want to make sure it is going to where it is stated it will. I do remember you stating this "I got in touch with the Mid-Atlantic Director for Project Healing Waters. They are going to get back to me and give me the logistics and information I will need to set up the swap/fly and fly box donation. Then we can decide how many boxes of flies we are going to donate and the quantity of flies in each. My thoughts before talking to them might seem a little big, but I'm thinking 12 boxes of flies with at least 60 flies per box. The fly types I would be looking for from the swappers would be dry flies, wet flies, nymphs, terrestrials with maybe a few streamer thrown in also. Once I get the details straightened out with the tackle expert from Project Healing Waters I will post the swap details and we can then go from there. Project healing Water is having a Spruce Creek, PA event from July 31 to August 3, 2011." Just any verification will ease the members minds and get your more donations

Please direct any questions or concerns about the legitimancy of this swap event/project to Tamar Franklin who is the Mid-Altlantic Director of Project Healing Waters. email [email protected]. You can also check verification by going to the Project Healing Waters website and using the contact us link to send your questions/concerns to the Mid-Atlantic director that way. I have been in touch with them several times the last few days and have the whole thing approved and planned. The alst person I spoke to to finalize the event was Richard Franklin the PHW takle expetr and photographer for the events. His email is [email protected].

Please trust me this is a legitimate cause and swap/donation. If some of you would contact the PHW Mid-Atlantic Regional Directtor by email and get verification and post it on this swap site that you checked into it and it is for real, please do that it would help greatly. If any of you ahve any questions please PM me and I will do all I can to help! If you even want to contact me by phone my number is 717-367-8486 and my email is [email protected].

flytyman1

That is all we needed! THANK YOU!!!!

I put a box together of 157 flies. Send me your address again so I can get this out ASAP!

Here is the box if you don't mind that it is not one of yours. Granted this is a bunch of different flies and there will most likely be others tying some of the same but... They will all get use and that is all that matters!

e9d2f9r8d8sldnjj2lfr229n9f.jpg

fn22ddn2nu8nujf89j2eer3r28.jpg

Thanks for the address I will get this out to you ASAP Also THANK YOU very much for validating this swap. I hope these flies work for you :)

I put a box together of 157 flies. Send me your address again so I can get this out ASAP!

Here is the box if you don't mind that it is not one of yours. Granted this is a bunch of different flies and there will most likely be others tying some of the same but... They will all get use and that is all that matters!

e9d2f9r8d8sldnjj2lfr229n9f.jpg

fn22ddn2nu8nujf89j2eer3r28.jpg

Addy is:

Glenn E. Edwards

314 Highlawn Avenue

Elizabethtown, PA 17022-1614

email: [email protected]

Thanks so much for your participation!

flytyman1

awesome! Thank you. Also here in about 2 months I will send another box if that is cool?

PHW.jpg

50 Flies I'm sending off for PHW... Flies are now in the mail box waiting for the postman..

Thanks, for clearing this up for everyone flytyman1 ;)

awesome! Thank you. Also here in about 2 months I will send another box if that is cool?

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks so much Dustin, these flies will be a blessing to the handicapped veterans at the event. J. Stockard told me if I needed more than 12 fly boxes to let them know. Depending on how well this swap/donation project goes I will be able to give additional boxes of flies to "Project Healing Waters" to be distributed to other handicapped/diabled veterans at other events as well. Thanks again!

flytyman1

which event will this be???? I looked at the calender and alaska takes up the mid to end of July. Is this event not on the calender???

This event is not listed on the calendar, I looked for it also. I got this event and date directly from the Mid-Atlantic Director of "Project Healing Waters" Tamar Franklin.

flytyman1

:thumbup:

That would be great Dustin, that is still before the event and it could be donated to another PHW event. Thanks again! I see I going to have a lot of work on my hands before the event gets here, but it is going to be a privilege doing all of it for the sake of the Vets.

flytyman1