Fly Tying
flytyman1

"Project Healing Waters Swap" - Deadline June 30!

:headbang:

Received 12 very nice sets of SS scissors and hemostats today in mail from yetavon. These will make a very nice addition to the fly boxes for the PHWFF Vets. Thanks for your support, it is appreciated by all involved.

To all the tyers who have volunteered to tie flys for this swap/cause, even though the due date is not until June 30 it would be appreciated if you could send the flies at your earliest convenience. It would make it much easier if I didn't have to try and seperate all the flies at the last moment. Also this is a friendly reminder to all who have signed up not to forget about this swap/donation. With a deadline this far off it is easy to forget that you had signed up to make flies for this cause, I just get concerned that a lot of the swappers will forget about this until the due date then will be too busy to meet their commitment. Thank you all again for your support! :thumbsup:

flytyman1

Flies in the mail today.

:kicking:

Received your flies in the mail today, all beautiful ties. They will make a very nice addition to the PHWFF fly boxes for the vets. Thank you for your participation and support to such a worthy cause, it is greatly appreciated. :thumbup: God bless and tight lines!

flytyman1

:yahoo:

Hi to everyone involved in the PHWFF swap/donation! Anyone who wishes to see the event posting for the PHWFF event at Spruce Creek, PA should look under The Veteran Anglers Of New York Event website. The address for this site is http://www.veterananglersny.org The swap is not posted on the PHWFF event page directly because there is another event posted for the same time as this one. If anyone involved in this swap/project has any questions please PM me and I will do my best to get you an answer. In the meantime I just wanted to keep the swap fresh in the minds of all of you who volunteered to tie flies for this swap/project. Even though there is a little over 2 months before the deadline, any flies that could be tied and sent early would be great! I know how sometimes we get involved in a swap and if the deadline is far off we tend to forget about it unless reminded. I want to thank all those Involved again for their donations and support. God Bless! :thumbup:

flytyman1

I would be very grateful if you can open up a spot for me. Definitely would love to be involved in this great cause!

- Dan

I would be very grateful if you can open up a spot for me. Definitely would love to be involved in this great cause!

- Dan

:thumbsup:

Would be glad to have you join in, there are still spots open to anyone who would like to join in. There is no quota on how many flies that are going into the fly boxes for the vets. Just figure out what you want to tie and I'll add your name to the list. Thanks for your participation, it is appreciated very much. I'll put your name down and wait to hear back from you on what you would like to tie, thanks again!

flytyman1

:headbang:

Received 2 dozen assorted beautifully tied flies in the mail today from 2bonthewater. A nice addition to the flies for the PHWFF event. Thanks' for your support and your donation to this swap/cause, it is greatly appreciated. :thumbsup:

flytyman1

I will send 2 doz red ass soft hackle sz 14 + 16

Thanks for joining in, your participation is appreciated very much! :thumbup:

flytyman1

I'm in!!!!

Will tye 12 each Meduxnekeag Jassid and Trout Candy(variant)

[/quote

:D

Thanks for joining in on this worthy cause, the fly boxes for the Vets are realy shaping up nicely!

flytyman1

Any flies you may need that are not being offered so far?

Any supplies you see that are needed?

Can you see any shortfalls we need to know about..... Where is the greatest need?