Fly Tying
Mr. Vegas

Mystery Fly tying material box

I'm at the Wallow fire in Arizona right now and my wife said I received box #3 today. I am going to have her look through it for me. I should have it out in a few days, also I'm still need to get an addy from cencalfly. I'll be watching for it from my phone and when I do I'll send it on ASAP. Thanks to panama red for including me in this swap. Wish I could see materials myself, but the job comes first.

Firedad, you be careful out there! As a retired, small rural community volunteer, I know something of the dangers and have the utmost respect for you guys. Only work within your limits, and be SURE to keep an escape route open!

BB

Should have sent out the box by now. Unfortunately I just haven't been able to get it out yet...I have lyme disease and a few other tick borne illnesses so It may take some time. I am very sorry.

We've been spiking out where there was no cell service so I haven't been able to communicate since my last message. Sorry I haven't sent the box out yet I wasn't able to call home either. It was quite the surprise that we got the call in the first place or else I wouldn't have made the commitment. I will be home on Friday night and will send it out on Saturday if I can if not Monday for sure. Wallow fire is now well over 500,000 acres and the largest in Arizona history.

I'm home now, went through the box and sent it out to cencalfly. Sorry for the wait hope the things I put in there interest someone. I put a big bag of good stuff in there.

Panama thanks for the invite had fun with it.

Would like to see another box from someone else.

Will send out the box when I get back in town. I apologize for the delay.

I request no further invites.

Cencalfly should have received box 3 and should be home this weekend and has riffleriver lined up to receive it next.

I would be interested in seeing either of the other two boxes.

Cencalfly should have received box 3 and should be home this weekend and has riffleriver lined up to receive it next.

I'm back and I got the box. Looks like it will go out in Tuesdays mail. rrss should see it by the end of the week.

sounds great here

PM sent

Being a newer tier I came across this and I thought this was a cool Idea to be able to add to my slow growing collection of materials. Not sure how you go about getting on to the "list" but maybe someone could PM me how to do so. Very cool Idea though!