Fly Tying
Mr. Vegas

Mystery Fly tying material box

I would really like to participate in this. Is that possible?

Also wondering if you have any suggestions of what to include in my swap out. I have a lot of unusual stuff...wondering what would be a really cool item to put in.

Thanks!

Wow there is a lot of stuff in this box! I have some really great stuff that I am replacing items with. Hoping to get this out asap. Although I am looking for the next person in line. Thanks everyone!

P.S.

Guys, there are a lot of repeats in this box could I pull some? I have every intention on replacing them with new and different items! I would like to donate some of these item which we have an overabundance of.

Wow there is a lot of stuff in this box! I have some really great stuff that I am replacing items with. Hoping to get this out asap. Although I am looking for the next person in line. Thanks everyone!

P.S.

Guys, there are a lot of repeats in this box could I pull some? I have every intention on replacing them with new and different items! I would like to donate some of these item which we have an overabundance of.

Is the box out yet!!!

Just heard from Margaretann that box is on it's way. Glad to be in this. New to this round of the swap...can someone explain how much in and out so I am within the rules. Have a young son new to tying and he is excited to see what is in box he might get to add to his kit. HELP! Just want to make sure I am in the zone on this.

I got box 1 yesterday from aroostookbasser. I had this box a year ago, and it's interesting how it's evolved. Still and item or two that was in it then. Everything I put in it is gone.... guess you guys liked my additions! I'll be sending it to BamBudday next. Great bunch of stuff, guys!

Just got the box from Col Mel... lots of stuff...box is packed to the top.

All wrapped up and ready to ship...who's next?

Dan

I teach a tying class at my church... do you all think it would it be ok to let the group (5 guys and a 12 yr old) each swap out an item in the next box?

I'll sign for it and ship it, just take it to my class one night and then ship it out the next day.

Shipped to riffleriversteelheadslayer on 3/30

Box is very full...might want to think about splitting it up!

Dan

Anyone ever hear from Mr. Vegas? Haven't noticed any posts from him for a long,long time. :unsure:

He hasn't done much posting on his blog either, I was on it the other day and he hadn't posted recently, his last post was in Nov. 2011. His blog is http://dustinsflybox.blogspot.com/ I think you might be able to leave feedback or get info from him there.

Blane