Fly Tying
rich5665

The Great Nor' Easter - The Perfect Swarm

Got the addy, thanks. Flies will be in tomorrow's mail. Went out of town for a conference. While there I did a little exploring and got to see a treat. Check out the ole boys in the middle of the pic. Had the zoom on my little camera maxed.

post-14830-1301290263_thumb.jpg

One of the reasons I miss Idaho. I think I was 3 maybe 4 when I saw one of these guys on an outing with my dad and uncles. Funny what I can remember from my short time there.

Nice looking Fore & Aft fishingbob. You ever try a sierra bright dot? Great little fly for brookies and back country goldens.

The "Dot" is a standard out here, I have tied them for a couple of swaps. That is what got me thinking about other fore and aft flies. I have been experimenting with other fore and aft patterns too.

Cencalfly - Your flies arrived on Friday, I didn't get a chance to look at them till tonight, Sweet flies. Love the extra, I have three other flies that will join it in a shadow box to be displayed.

Still Need an ADDY!!

Frank aka Student4evr

Sent it the other day. I'll PM you again

I received flies from Jburge and Trout_Patrol. Haven't heard from Redneck Fly I'll send him a PM. Sent and addy to both getholdofjoru and student4ver. a few days ago.

I received flies from Jburge and Trout_Patrol. Haven't heard from Redneck Fly I'll send him a PM. Sent and addy to both getholdofjoru and student4ver. a few days ago.

I sent them out, they should be there by Friday.

PS I ran out of comparudun hair so I tied black elk hair caddis in 18. Enjoy!

JGR

Student4ver and Getholdofjoru's flies have arrived. I am waiting on 1 tier at this point.

I have not heard from Redneck Fly, so everyone will be getting a fly back. I also couldn't get the proportions right on the fly I was going to tie, so decided to go with a Fore and Aft in green. Flies will be going out either Saturday or Monday. Thanks everyone for participating.