Fly Tying
fly~by~night

bulk 1/8 copper beads

Heya guys and gals..anyone got a source for bulk ( 100-500 ) copper cyclops beads in 1/8? all i could find was through ebay, and they don't say if they are counter sunk or not. thank in advance :)

There's a guy in Bull Shoals Arkansas you might want to check with. His web site is www.flyfishar.com and he has a shop along with guide service.

Mike

There's a guy in Bull Shoals Arkansas you might want to check with. His web site is www.flyfishar.com and he has a shop along with guide service.

Mike

:thumbsup: Looks like a great web store.. Man wished i could of scored the Greys 10' 4wt rod for only $179.00 :bugeyes:

Mike

:thumbsup: Looks like a great web store.. Man wished i could of scored the Greys 10' 4wt rod for only $179.00 :bugeyes:

I've got one of the Greys .. a 10' 3WT and it is a great rod. I have a Greys G-Tec 310 reel on it and smooth doesn't even begin to describe it. He also carries 11' Greys rods.

Mike

Hmmm..He also carries 11' Greys rods. :yahoo:

I was looking into one of them as well B)

Just need to check the price :dunno:

Heya guys and gals..anyone got a source for bulk ( 100-500 ) copper cyclops beads in 1/8? all i could find was through ebay, and they don't say if they are counter sunk or not. thank in advance :)

i think the hagens fishing company sells them by 500s if you need a ton

200400044105 Put that number into ebay. You can get 500 for 24.95 free shipping. I have bought stuff from this guy before. Hes reliable. ^_^

I just checked out that site RiverHunter and it shows that he sells them in 25 packs. Are you sure its the right guy?

I just checked out that site RiverHunter and it shows that he sells them in 25 packs. Are you sure its the right guy?

RiverHunter, I see the same thing only 25 packs :bugeyes:

I think the Fishwest Ebay fly store is the best deal. Since he ships quickly, and has good prices :headbang:

Also this guy has the Satisfaction Guarantee and Return Policy.. So why not check out his beads :yahoo:

Here is some place I have saved, but never purchased from. He shows beads in various sizes and quantity packs up to 1000. His price per 1000 is $30.00. They get slightly more expensive as they get bigger.

Here is the link

http://thefishguy.com/new_beadz.h