Fly Tying
VERN-O

With all the Saddle Hackle Controversy

Maybe we can send these to Letterman....all in good fun with the latest trend in saddle hackle fashion:

1. Hey nice saddles......look at the saddles on her

2. Yeah, I would pluck her for sure

3. Those aren't real whiting saddles.....

4. Man somebody botched your saddle hackle job

my husband wasn't paying me any attention so i put all his fly tying material in my hair

my husband wasn't paying me any attention so i put all his fly tying material in my hair

DING DING DING!!! We have a winner!!!

Every girl I see I ask them if they realize they have chicken feathers in their hair. They scoff at me like I am an idiot and tell me they aren't chicken feathers. I then laugh and walk way.

Every girl I see I ask them if they realize they have chicken feathers in their hair. They scoff at me like I am an idiot and tell me they aren't chicken feathers. I then laugh and walk way.

I think you might have the solution to this whole situation right there. Amazing what a little awareness will do to a person.

I'll add:

Did you know those are feathers from a chicken's ass? Hope they cleaned them first.

If they are unaware of the reality, it would then lead nicely into a comment about their birdbrain finally fledging out.

really? I never considered these dumba$$es DIDN'T know they were chicken feathers.... ! Where the hell do they THINK they come from?