Fly Tying
VERN-O

With all the Saddle Hackle Controversy

if this trend keeps up, i may have to start hitting on girls to get into their feather collection!!

The old "brushing her hair over her ear to get a kiss" move will be replaced with the "brushing her hair over her ear to get a hackle" move

if this trend keeps up, i may have to start hitting on girls to get into their feather collection!!

The old "brushing her hair over her ear to get a kiss" move will be replaced with the "brushing her hair over her ear to get a hackle" move

I`m not so sure that it would be safer than sex. Grab a feather and get kicked in the crotch. I can just see it now on the front page," Woman charges man with touching her feathers. DA seeks death penalty".

I`m not so sure that it would be safer than sex. Grab a feather and get kicked in the crotch. I can just see it now on the front page," Woman charges man with touching her feathers. DA seeks death penalty".

A girl at my class reunion is a hair dresser and had a bunch of feathers and flashabou in her hair. My buddy ripped out a piece of flashabou (after a few drinks) to show here it wasn't some fancy expensive silk tinsel (that she was claiming it was) and that he could buy a 100+ strands for $5. Needless to say she didn't believe him and nearly kicked him in the crotch.

As far as girls not knowing they are chicken feathers. Most girls "have never seen a pink or purple chicken" and have never thought that the feathers might be died. Plus "the packages does not say chicken on it. It says Grizzy Saddle." Honest to god, those are some of the responses I've got.

:wallbash: Why are we still discussing this? Move on!

No one is forcing you to read or post on this thread. If you would like to move on, by all means get to steppin.

I feel sorry for these women - do they realise there are only so many fly tyers that are going to be "attracted" to them ? then the number of people that will talk to them will be exhausted.

Now I think I'll go try some of those lines in the bar tonight

Honey, i knew you were feeling 'clucky' but you have taken it to a whole new level here

all in good fun....seriously

man I would like to grab her by the hackles and bend over a shank a few times