Fly Tying
Dezod

Parachute Pattern Swap

Here is an UPDATE of what I have, and who has an addy. We still have a little time, but I haven't heard from Rich, Flon or Sjo. Thanks everyone for participating.

C

Due Date Monday May 9th

First 12 with I'm in

1. Johnny Utah- UV Hare's Ear- Addy Sent- Arrived

2. Polarbear78- Parachute Adams- Addy Sent- Arrived

3. Rich5665- #18 Klinkhammer-

4. IBRB- Parachute Caddis- Addy Sent- Arrived

5. Flon18- Parachute Mosquito-

6. Sjo- CDC Parachute-

7. Avril- Parachute Coachman-Addy Sent

8. Riff- ParaHopper- Addy Sent- Arrived

9. DavidR- Foam parachute sulpher- Addy Sent- Arrived

SM. Dezod- Parachute Ant- Done and Ready to Ship

Got some parachute coachman's from Avril today. She told me that they really catch fish... I know. They look great.

3 more sets

C

My apologise to all involved I have dropped the ball. The weather has gotten nice and I have lost all free time the last few weeks. I will finish the last two flys tonight and get them in the mail tomorrow. So they will arrive a few days late. Again sorry Justin

Today is the deadline for the swap. I have flies from everyone except for Flon18, sjo and Rich 5665

I heard from both Flon nad SJO and their flies are on their way.

I hope nothing has happened to Rich as he is usually very prompt and involved. If I don't hear from Rich before the other 2 sets arrive I will consider him a no show.

A number of you sent a dozen flies for the swap, we might just have 8 tyers, so I will return the extras that were sent for the dozen. I also want to thank everyone for the generous extras. I don't say too much during the swap because I don't want anyone to feel obligated to send extras, but they are always very much appreciated.

I will keep everyone posted as the final sets of flies arrive.

Thanks for your patience

C

Today is the deadline for the swap. I have flies from everyone except for Flon18, sjo and Rich 5665

I heard from both Flon nad SJO and their flies are on their way.

I hope nothing has happened to Rich as he is usually very prompt and involved. If I don't hear from Rich before the other 2 sets arrive I will consider him a no show.

A number of you sent a dozen flies for the swap, we might just have 8 tyers, so I will return the extras that were sent for the dozen. I also want to thank everyone for the generous extras. I don't say too much during the swap because I don't want anyone to feel obligated to send extras, but they are always very much appreciated.

I will keep everyone posted as the final sets of flies arrive.

Thanks for your patience

C

Keep my extras, no need to send them back. ;)

There is a good chance my flys will get to you tomorrow please let me know if they do .

I'll let you know. Thanks for participating

C

There is a good chance my flys will get to you tomorrow please let me know if they do .

Flon

Flies arrived.

We are just waiting on a set of parachutes to gently land from the Netherlands and then I will get the flies turned around and back to everyone.

C

On my way out door for work today the mail man delivered a package of parachute flies all the way from the Netherlands.

All the flies are here. I will sort them tonight and hopefully have them in the mail tomorrow or friday at the latest

Thanks everyone for participating. I will let you all know when I drop the flies in the mail.

C

Alright everyone... The flies have left COLORADO :D :D :D :D .

I tried to get them out both Thursday and Friday, but neither day I got out of work early enough to make it to the post office before it closed, so I had to mail them today.

As an FYI for future swaps that you participate in, and I believe this has been brought up on the forum recently, but the price of postage has gone up from $1.53 to $1.71. It was no big deal for those of you who still sent postage at the old rate, but in the future you should know that you just can't put 4 stamps on anymore.

Also there were many extra flies from a few people sending a dozen instead of the required 9 that I decided to split them up. I tossed an extra 2 flies into each of your tins randomly. Not everyone toe tagged, including me (I rarely do when I SM) but the parachute ant is mine, the para coachman is from Avril, and the para mosquitos are from Flon18.

Thanks everyone for participating and for your patience. I also want to thank everyone who sent extras they are never necessary, but always much appreciated.

Please let me know as the flies land back on your end, I like to keep track of who has received their flies back

I look forward to swapping with all you guys and gals again

C

Alright everyone... The flies have left COLORADO :D :D :D :D .

I tried to get them out both Thursday and Friday, but neither day I got out of work early enough to make it to the post office before it closed, so I had to mail them today.

As an FYI for future swaps that you participate in, and I believe this has been brought up on the forum recently, but the price of postage has gone up from $1.53 to $1.71. It was no big deal for those of you who still sent postage at the old rate, but in the future you should know that you just can't put 4 stamps on anymore.

Also there were many extra flies from a few people sending a dozen instead of the required 9 that I decided to split them up. I tossed an extra 2 flies into each of your tins randomly. Not everyone toe tagged, including me (I rarely do when I SM) but the parachute ant is mine, the para coachman is from Avril, and the para mosquitos are from Flon18.

Thanks everyone for participating and for your patience. I also want to thank everyone who sent extras they are never necessary, but always much appreciated.

Please let me know as the flies land back on your end, I like to keep track of who has received their flies back

I look forward to swapping with all you guys and gals again

C

got em today. cant wait to try them out in june when i go back up north for trout....