Fly Tying
Flon18

Send me your ANTs

To join a swap, you should read the rules and information about swaps here.

Swaps and Contests

The Swapmeister OK's you joining the swap, you tie the specified number of flies, place them in a small container like an Altoids tin with a toe tag (a toe tag has your name and the fly name on it. Some people put the fly recipe on the toe tag). The tin should have your name and address on it. You place the tin and a self addressed (your address) padded envelope inside another padded envelope addressed to the Swapmeister and mail it. Both of your padded envelopes must have postage on them to get the flies to and from the Meister. Once the Meister gets the package, he/she will separate the flies and mail one of all the flies back to you in your tin with your envelope.

Easy as pie!

Welcome NjFlyMan nice looking ant I will get Addys out tonight to all of you.

Reactionhit if you would like to join I would be happy to have you. The only tricks to a swap is send the flys nice and early so not to be late. Put stamps on the return envelope not the sticker from the post office. Other than that have fun tying and look forward to all your ants.

Three spots still left.

Addys were sent. I did a mass Pm so if you didnt get it let me know.

Thanks for hosting..Flies are now in the hands of the postal service. :headbang:

THat's a fine looking ant NJFlyMAn.

Thanks for them kind words..Now I just hope they work and catch something for ya!!

Awsome and welcome Meraz. Was starting to get woried about filling this swap. Glad to see tiers are still trickling in. Any questions about the swap please let me know.

Awsome and welcome Meraz. Was starting to get woried about filling this swap. Glad to see tiers are still trickling in. Any questions about the swap please let me know.

Thks Fon18 :) ...

Flies are in the mail. If the swap doesnt fill, feel free to keep the extras. Thank you for hosting. ^_^

Break out the insecticide. I mailed out the Carpenter Ants this morning. Their looking for new homes.

post-1533-1302045083_thumb.jpg

Mine will be in the mail either tomorrow or thursday depending on when I can stop and grab some envelopes