Fly Tying
Steeldrifter

50 days tomorrow!

Alright Steve!!! Not many things are harder than quiting which makes it soooo much sweeter when it finally sticks!!!!!!

Tomorrow 6/9 will be exactly 50 days of me being a non smoker! B) I've tried so many times in the past that i can't even remember how many times I have tried. But this time I finally just got serious about it and I tossed out my pack and never looked back.

I think this is one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life. I can't even put into words how much better I have felt lately since not smoking.

It has been a few months since I quit. I've found that the hardest part is not buying a pack when I stop for gas. Itslike they talk to me, "C'mon old friend, no body will ever know." I just keep my eyes on the prize...My trip to the Smokys in July. The hike in should be much easier this time. Congrats and good luck!

Hows it been?

Been excellent bud thanks for asking. It's been so long I have lost track of the "exact" days now, but I know I'm real close to 5 months within the next 10 days or so. After 20 yrs of smoking I think i can now honestly say I'm truly a non smoker now.

Steve