Fly Tying
bassbuster

Looking for a swap to join

I am looking for a swap to participate in. If there is any one looking to start one I would be more than happy to get in on it. I am new so I may have a few questions but for the most part I'm ready

I am looking for a swap to participate in. If there is any one looking to start one I would be more than happy to get in on it. I am new so I may have a few questions but for the most part I'm ready

I know this won't help you today...But in a few weeks I should be done hosting. Then I'll start a new swap for trout. Don't know what type of pattern next I'll be hosting. All depends on what you swappers want and if we can get enough people to fill the swap. B)

So maybe if we can get enough people to pick a category for the swap. You can start tying a dozen up and have them ready for the swap in a few weeks. That's the best I could do for you now.. B)

I know this won't help you today...But in a few weeks I should be done hosting. Then I'll start a new swap for trout. Don't know what type of pattern next I'll be hosting. All depends on what you swappers want and if we can get enough people to fill the swap. B)

So maybe if we can get enough people to pic a category for the swap. You can start tying a dozen up and have them ready for the swap in a few weeks. That's the best I could do for you now.. B)

I am very happy with that and I will do some searching for a good and producing pattern and I will get back with you about some ideas. Thanks and I so can't wait LOL

There is an Ant swap that I think still has room for a couple people....

could you post a link or the name of the swap so I can have a look please. Thank you

http://www.flytyingf...showtopic=60485

It is in this forum and the title is "Ant Swap", it is hosted by Wes917..

There is an Ant swap that I think still has room for a couple people....

could you post a link or the name of the swap so I can have a look please. Thank you

THank you I have got in on that one.