4.bluegill576-received

5.bertgwen-received

6.Johny Utah

7.fly tryer-received

8.eastern fly-frog diver.received

9.salmonid-received

10.Bream buster-received

sm-me-foam frog slider

I'm doing a deer hair diver also. Hope Crackleback's are better than mine so everyone will have something to fish with! Mine are pretty sad looking. Not good at this stuff. :( Looks like we've got a couple of empty spots on this one. So how many do we need to tie up for this month?

Thanks

BB

Since it looks like three of us are doing divers, I'll trim mine into poppers so we have some variation.

-Mike

Crackleback, you might want to go ahead and trim yours to be a diver. Who knows if mine will dive or not! Most people will probably throw mine in the "junk" box.

BB

I'm doing 9 just incase someone jumps in for this month

OK, I'll shoot for nine. No problem, just don't expect mine to amount to much. While we're at it, do you have any suggestions for patterns for next month? Where can I go to get some ideas?

Thanks

BB

I'm doing a deer hair diver also. Hope Crackleback's are better than mine so everyone will have something to fish with! Mine are pretty sad looking. Not good at this stuff. :( Looks like we've got a couple of empty spots on this one. So how many do we need to tie up for this month?

Thanks

BB

Since there are some empty spots could I please take one of those spots for the month? Thanks

I don't really tie bass top water flies. I would rather not be apart of this month then send crappy flies. Or I can make some kind of slider or gurgler.

Paul

Mine are done and will be in the mail by Tuesday. I have done a variation of the gurgler, just a thought for you Bass guys out there, is no reason why you could not fish this on a sinking line and fish it as you would a booby, ie. very short leader and vary the retrieve until you start getting hits. Once sunk on the sinking lines every time you "strip it" it will dive and slowly rise again on the pause, give it a go and let me know what happens, I have also tied a version of this that fished in such a way would do a great crayfish impression around the rocks.

Steve

I don't really tie bass top water flies. I would rather not be apart of this month then send crappy flies. Or I can make some kind of slider or gurgler.

Come on Jonny U, top water ain't my forte either but I gave it a go, and will now go to the local marina 1 evening to try the result out.

Steve

sounds good Steve I will keep my eyes open for them heres a heads up for those that think their bass flies wont get used I use alot of my top water bass flies after dark for huge brown trout and trust me them football shaped browns will explode on a foam frog or deer hair mouse just as fast as a LMB