Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
bluegill576

Got my hatches magazine!!!!

It came in the mail today an it is awesome. My favorite article is the one on furling. Thanks for putting te magazine together.

I received my test copy in the mail yesterday so I was excited to see some people start talking about receiving. Hope you guys like the new issue, I think it is one of the best that I have published, really happy with how well it turned out.

To any subscribers out there, if you enjoy the magazine I would appreciate you coming over to this page and sharing your thoughts: http://hatchesmagazine.com/blogs/Hatches/magazine-info/hatches-magazine-testimonials/ Every kind word goes a long way in persuading a potential new subscriber to pull the trigger and every subscriber counts! Thanks. Will.

WHOO!!! HOO!!! :lol:

just got mine today and it's awesome

great job!

Mine came yesterday, but I've been too busy reading and studying it to post until now. Another great issue!! Thanks to all who work so hard to put it together.

Mine was waiting for me when I got home from a 5 day fishing trip to Central Idaho. What a great issue !! By far, the best buy of any fly tying publications out there!!

Got my first issue of Hatches Magazine ever, and i´m really honored to be able to contribute to this lovely magazine :D

When i was asked if i would like to make an article i just had to say YES, and after seeing the result i must admit that i´m proud to be a part of this :D

Thanks to Hatches Magazine for letting me contribute, and thanks for a beautiful issue of Hatches Magazine.

Terje

Nope no magazine here yet, i suspect canadapost is up to more shenanigans at the moment? Some items are taking an aweful long time to arrive even with express post. Been tracking an item just sitting around for about a week after being released by customs.

Never fear, i am sure one day i will have something in my letterbox, i have seen the latest issue at all the shops around here, have not dared even to open the front page as i want to savour that moment in my own time.

Nope no magazine here yet, i suspect canadapost is up to more shenanigans at the moment? Some items are taking an aweful long time to arrive even with express post. Been tracking an item just sitting around for about a week after being released by customs.

Never fear, i am sure one day i will have something in my letterbox, i have seen the latest issue at all the shops around here, have not dared even to open the front page as i want to savour that moment in my own time.

I think they are getting paranoid at the border, I just had a swappers fly envlope and sase sliced open and taped and stapled back togather.We fly tiers are dangerous people.Don'tknow what to tell ya! I personally feel that they are looking to see if they can get some free flies etc. Oh well it just gets worse every year at the border. If the mags aren't here by the end of the month then something funny is going on.

I think they are getting paranoid at the border, I just had a swappers fly envlope and sase sliced open and taped and stapled back togather.We fly tiers are dangerous people.Don'tknow what to tell ya! I personally feel that they are looking to see if they can get some free flies etc. Oh well it just gets worse every year at the border. If the mags aren't here by the end of the month then something funny is going on.

Yeah something funny going on, i sent a batch of flies domestic to the west coast about 3 weeks ago, and there has been no word of delivery which i find unusual as domestic takes about a week, i hope they are not lost or stolen. Its bizarre in this house we have been expecting a few things this week...hmmz

Yeah something funny going on, i sent a batch of flies domestic to the west coast about 3 weeks ago, and there has been no word of delivery which i find unusual as domestic takes about a week, i hope they are not lost or stolen. Its bizarre in this house we have been expecting a few things this week...hmmz

Some strange things can happen with the postal service. I remember about 5 years ago we had a crazy postal lady that had been taking some of the mail and burring it in her backyard for about two years before she was caught and sent to prison.