Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
MfishP

trading floor help

So i read the rules of the trading floor and seen that all posts there have to be approved by a moderator and it would take 24 to 72 hours to post.I submitted a post and am still waiting for it to be approved.What gives?I have items i want to sell but cant.Please help

So i read the rules of the trading floor and seen that all posts there have to be approved by a moderator and it would take 24 to 72 hours to post.I submitted a post and am still waiting for it to be approved.What gives?I have items i want to sell but cant.Please help

you posted the above message yesterday at 7:39pm. give will a chance to get to your pm or post. it hasnt even been 24 hours yet and could take as long as 72 hours

will is in the process of mailing out hatches magazine and your request may be a low priority item.

Will(Smalliehunter) not only has many things going but he also was out of town on vacation all last week. I run my own business in addition to helping with all three of the websites on top of everyday life. The trading floor is a "freebie" section we have for people and we do not charge anything to use it, in other words posts will be approved when we get the time to sort them. If you have something you need to sell in a hurry then I suggest Ebay as your quick means.