Fly Tying
eastern fly

My next swap

I'm in....gimme a couple of days to decide who I want to emulate...gotta see what materials I can match or closely imitate... :lol:

lycos33 and Horseshoes welcome. This will be another fine swap. I do hope we do get a few more newbies. Next questions. HOW MANY? what do ya'll think.

Kevin

I would say not more than 12. If you want participation by new guys, a large number is pretty intimidating, and may discourage someone new at this from signing up. My $.02

I have been looking for a US distributor for Kamasan Hooks. Most of the overseas places dont want to deal with the money exchange. Does anyone know where I can get them? I may have to use a sub.

Kevin

I have been looking for a US distributor for Kamasan Hooks. Most of the overseas places dont want to deal with the money exchange. Does anyone know where I can get them? I may have to use a sub.

Kevin

Hook line and sinker, in Guelph Ontario could help you or Johns Fly Tackle in London Ontario

Steve

Kevin

Hook line and sinker, in Guelph Ontario could help you or Johns Fly Tackle in London Ontario

Steve

Thanks. I checked them both and didn't have the hook I need. I may have to sub. The one place I did find wants $23 for 100 hooks plus shipping.

Kevin

Kevin

Not in the swap but saw this and remembered this place has them http://greatfeathers.com/kamasan-b440-traditional-trout-dry-fly-tying-hooks.aspx but am not sure if they have the model you want.

Kevin

Not in the swap but saw this and remembered this place has them http://greatfeathers.com/kamasan-b440-traditional-trout-dry-fly-tying-hooks.aspx but am not sure if they have the model you want.

Thanks for the info but they dont have the one I need also. I have found a sub that as close as I can get, and thats part of the swap rules. I cant expect people tp pay out the noise to get something. Do the best you can to get what you need.

Kevin