Fly Tying
iFly

Fish Pictures

Man that looks good...wish could eat there for te burger and know the name for the flies.

There's pics of the flies in the salt section...Where I come from this burger joint is a religion...fresh home made fries cooked to order!

I would say five guys, but it hasn't been around long enough to become dogma yet?

Close TJ....However, I'm originally from California. Think SoCal, 3X3 animal style and a chocolate shake.

P1030285.jpg

Here's two pics that will make the highlight report for the end of this year.... I make a point of having a waterproof camera with me on the water (with a lanyard around my neck so that I can drop it if needed, without losing it...). It's very handy to be able to have pics to send my anglers (and also have them to add to fishing reports). Each year is a separate file and the last report of the year will be just the best half dozen pics or so... So far none of my anglers have been quick enough to take any pictures when I end up out of the boat or doing anything particularly foolish. I'm sure they'll come.

Tight Lines

Bob LeMay

post-30940-0-53373500-1322136428_thumb.jpg

post-30940-0-74315200-1322136451_thumb.jpg

Thanks for all the pictures! Great fish everybody, I love seeing new posts on this thread (especially the trout because of how colorful they are). Ive got several new pics to put up, ill probably get around to it tomorrow after duck hunting or on Saturday.

Hodads? Ate there once on vacation and it looks like the sandwich I ate. I'll never forget that burger because it was the best I've ever eaten!

In-N-Out Burger. Animal Style isn't on the menu, you just have to KNOW.

JS, you know your burgers...Just ate a 3X3 animal last week, get out to California a couple a times a year for work...Always make time for In-N-Out.

Vandenberg Hot Shots using a Robotic fire system for cutting fire line during last weeks trip

DSCF4288.jpg

DSCF4294.jpg

Shoot me a PM with your addy, Will send the top producers from this last summer.

Tight lines...dave

Some nice Fish in here so far!

Laxi, you sure are lucky to call a river like that your own.

And those fish are beautiful! I really have to go to Iceland one day.

Anyways, here is my first European grayling ever, and already a big one.

It measured 43cm (almost 17 in), which is pretty big for graylings around here.

I edited the photo a bit, although its colors were already stunning.:rolleyes:

Cheers,

Flo

post-31959-0-03147600-1323068498_thumb.jpg

Here is a pic of my heaviest salt water rainbow I caught.

21 1/2 inches long and weighed in at 4.6lb. I have caught a few longer but never weighed them as I let them all go but this was my last day out this year and it was the second trout I had kept.

Caught on a red san juan worm but these fish were full of sea lettuce. Never knew trout to eat vegetables. There were fish caught that day that had sea lettuce coming out there mouths and they were still biting flies and you could watch them tearing away at the weeds.

imgp0170c.jpg