Fly Tying
iFly

Fish Pictures

Managed my largest bass on the Tenkara rod today. Also hooked one easily 6+ lbs that came off a couple seconds after the take.

IMG_4765.JPG

IMG_4768.JPG

I am always surprised when that good fighting fish turns out to be a chub or a sucker. People hate them because they're "trash" fish ... but they can put a bend in the rod as good as many game fish.

Nice heft to that one, GP.

Thanks guys, he took two nice run almost ripping the string out of my hand on second run. Also caught a nice brown on my first cast, not even a cast just dangling the hook in front me trying to pull some string out of reel and bang, he was on. Very cold though.

Best,

Brian

heres another big chub caught last year. Looks like a baby tarpon.

Is that thing a record of some kind? What did it eat? I mean besides anything it wanted....

A quickie in the drizzle with a 2 weight and a woolly bugger... Nothing exciting, but, it beats looking at all that snow that's falling up there (I don't miss those days!)

post-52832-0-48936600-1512889800_thumb.jpgpost-52832-0-37127300-1512889816_thumb.jpgpost-52832-0-97877100-1512889861_thumb.jpg

Here is video, there are several videos on the channel.

Thanks,

ss

Did not know where to post, but here is a fun video of trout in a pond stocked by the Missouri dept of Conservation. Check out some of the other videos on my channel if you want.

Thanks,

ss

https://youtu.be/decQ6t6DTHA