Fly Tying
iFly

Fish Pictures

sweet fish there mikechell, warmwater goodness!

Today i got a good size one, it MUST be getting close to at least 20lb...I am 6 foot 4, the fish took a while to get in then kept wriggling during photo's so sorry but for Druce :P

P9111936.jpg

Good job Jam! its going great in the soo for those suckers right now ill be on the water 12:30 pm sharp tommorow for them after a wetland survey im doing, no fly fishing this year tho, just float and bottom bouncing but so far iv had a blast with the fishing its filled to the brim with salmon up here and the steelhead are close behind the salmon not to mention lakers will be in soon, i loaded up my cam with batteries so ill post photos tommorow. im busy as F*** this year so im squeezing my time for salmon cant wait to slay them the pinks where great this year too!!! let me know how your seasons going jam!

Just a quick point,Great fish but I hope you were keeping them for the table because the way you are holding that rainbow you will damage the gills and the chances are it will not survive.

Steve

Just a quick point,Great fish but I hope you were keeping them for the table because the way you are holding that rainbow you will damage the gills and the chances are it will not survive.

Steve

Yeah, I had already dropped him. He had more juice left when I got him out of the water than I thought. I was not happy about killing him.

Steve

Yeah, I had already dropped him. He had more juice left when I got him out of the water than I thought. I was not happy about killing him.

Dont sweat it! i drop lots of fish. :lol:

post-45483-0-84244700-1352684034_thumb.jpg

Don't judge the spinning rod, used a weighted zonker/woolly bugger on a small creek to bring this nice 22" bow in

That fish looks weird ... skinny. Could just be the net, but since I can't open it (too big at 2MB) I can't tell for sure.

Great fish. Is that in a brackish lagoon or actual salt? Our browns turn aa great silver colour when they turn sea runners. But the fish that stay in the brackish water just get big and mean.

Great fish. Is that in a brackish lagoon or actual salt? Our browns turn aa great silver colour when they turn sea runners. But the fish that stay in the brackish water just get big and mean.

This brown was hanging out eat smelt on the end of a freshwater stream in the ocean. the smelt run up the brook this time of the year so he was in the brook but he came down the stream to feed. IMHO.

Like I say, them brackish fish get big and mean. Did you use a smelt pattern?

Yes I did, thank you for enjoying my trout!

No, thank YOU sir!

Awsome trout dude, so cool how you keyed in on his habits and took him down.