Fly Tying
fishingbobnelson

The Caddis Fly Invitational

That's a pretty impressive turn-around time Bob. Looks like everyone in this swap has done their part. Hope everyone enjoys their new flies..

Dan

Could I have gotten the first mail set???????? Nice flies everyone! Thanks Bob for another great swap.

Flies arrived today, Saweeeeettt!! Great job everyone and thanks again to Bob for a great swap!

Murray

That is just not right!!! How did you get yours?

Flies arrived today, Saweeeeettt!! Great job everyone and thanks again to Bob for a great swap!

Murray

Murray

Maybe his "postie" likes him better :lol:

Murray

Maybe his "postie" likes him better :lol:

or....maybe it was the threat of bodily harm if anymore went missing....hehehehe ;)

They rotate my posties. Even then it is not delivered everyday. It increases the chances for mistakes. Like we need more of that. Lykos33..you even had the snow storms..go figure!!

you think I was kidding dontcha?!?!?!? :lol: I literally went into the post office and explained to the lady behind the counter how I knew it was a local "postie" swiping my packets and that I WOULD NOT pay extra for secured insured shipping for a GD thief not doing his/ her job. Since than I have not payed for insured shipping or had a problem...I am 6'4" 320 lbs. and my wife says I am loud when I get excited...I guess sometimes it pays :lol:

Got mine the in mail today! Thanks for the change Bob!

I'm very impressed with everyone's flies, great job. Hope to see you all in a new swap soon..

Dan

They came!!! Wet with a huge footprint across the front. But inside? Fabulous flies protected by the metal box. Thanks everyone and fishybob your the best.

got home late tonight and they were waiting on the kitchen table for me. WHAT A GREAT BOX OF FLIES!! It is a joy to swap with such a group of illustrious tyers. Thanks for hosting this one Bob

Amazing, amazing set of flies! So glad to have participated. Thanks to all of you and a special thank to you Bob!