Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
TheCream

Why I don't fish much in the fall/winter

Sometimes I have to take care of my other obsessions...like interior decorating (had an empty space on one wall). ;)

IMGP3133.jpg

IMGP3134.jpg

Thats a nice buck :) but i dont really see how "interior decorating" :) is related to fly tying :) Or are you just so proud of him that you have to show everyone :)

Good buck but it's a stinky whitetail. :P

It's even tougher for us to give up fishing in the fall. Prime salmon season, with late summer steelhead and early winter steelhead coming in. Still though, deer and elk win over fish. No contest.

He was blind in that eye. My guess is he took an antler tine to the eye in a fight earlier this year. It was mostly healed over. No score yet, got him to the processor ASAP so I could get back to work!

Thats a nice buck :) but i dont really see how "interior decorating" :) is related to fly tying :) Or are you just so proud of him that you have to show everyone :)

I collected some materials from him, and it's the reason why I can never sacrifice time to steelhead fish in the fall. That's my correlation. ;)