Fly Tying
sherrib

Damsel/Dragonfly swap

Sorry make that three sets missing. First page is updated. Flys are looking great so far guys. I think you will really enjoy these. I caught quite a few smallies last year on damsels, so enjoy!

Just a few more days. Personal messages have been sent. Sorry for the mixup on this one with the dates and all. Doing better since my seizure. Went fishing yesterday for the first time. Beautiful day!

I will sort the flies I have tommorrow evening after the evening mail and send out friday. We were three sets short. I am disapointed, one person never responded to pm. For the ones that did not have their flies to me even after I extended the date will not be allowed to join another of my swaps. Sorry to the rest of you that had to wait for your flys. I will send out what I have and will send the extras back to you all. I will send each person different flys than what they sent in. Sorry for the trouble. Sherri

I will sort the flies I have tommorrow evening after the evening mail and send out friday. We were three sets short. I am disapointed, one person never responded to pm. For the ones that did not have their flies to me even after I extended the date will not be allowed to join another of my swaps. Sorry to the rest of you that had to wait for your flys. I will send out what I have and will send the extras back to you all. I will send each person different flys than what they sent in. Sorry for the trouble. Sherri

Go ahead and keep extras of mine for yourself or pass them to someone. I have more than enough here.

Do the same to mine as you do with David's. What with practice flies and rejects, I have enough of these to last at least a year, unless the bass really tear them up. Then I get to daydream while tying some more. :)

Flies are in the hands of the postmaster in the morning. Thanks to all who sent in their flys. Sorry you had to wait. There are some awesome flies in this swap. I think you will all be surprised. Everyone is getting twelve flies back, just mixed the rest up and sent you all twelve. So what swap should we do next?

Sherri B

P.S. Please let me know when you recieved your flies.

The flies arrived today,and this is a great looking set of bugs :) . I do believe my catch will go up this year ;) . Thanks to everyone.

Damsels! Damsels! DAMSELS! I'm surrounded by Damsels! (And a few Dragon Flies! Got my flies - very nice, very nice indeed. I'm going to have to start a new fly box to hold these guys. Can't wait to use them - I will report back at the end of summer when the damsels hatch at my favorite alpine lake.

Jimboha!

Got 'em! As a side note, my wife and I are building a house in Oswego IL and our lot backs up to a pond/lake. I walked around the edge today and to my surprise I already saw some of these guys... If there are bass in the pond they will surely be munching on these flies!

-Forrest

My last swap is just about completed so I thought I would host another. Twelve tiers, tie your favorite damsel or dragonfly pattern, (not nymphs). All swap rules apply and please do not send canadian money or cash in the mail. I have no way place near me to get the money changed over and I also do not like cash in the mail in case it was stolen. When done mail your flies to

Sherri Blaylock

16166 W Clyde Maher Road

Tahlequah Ok 74464

Due date will be March 15th.

1.Sherri B-foam damsel done :D complete

2.Margaretann <_<

3.Qballs adult damsel recieved :D complete

4.JollyRed-recieved :D complete

5.Shadowfly <_<

6.Jimboha blue damsel Recieved :rolleyes: complete

7.David Mcvey deerhair damsel recieved :D complete

8.notenuftoys-evilweevil damsel recieved :D