Fly Tying
Ebrant10

Trout Nymph Swap?

flies arrived today...beauties folks! Thanks to Evan for hosting and to all that participated...looking forward to the next swap !

Murray

Everyone,

I would like to take a minute to apologize to you all, especially Evan. I disappeared from this swap and am embarrassed that I did. A family member was diagnosed with cancer and my wife and I have been with him for the last month or so of dr appt after dr appt. We now know that everything should be curable with some radiation, but it was hairy. Enough excuses though, I feel bad that I just disappeared. Please accept my apology and I look forward to participating in another swap soon.

---Joe

Joe,

I will accept your apology. I hope your family member continues to recover.

On a happier note - I took some of the nymphs out swimming, er fishing. I never had a change to try out anyone else's flies as the scud I tied on was deadly effective! I was stalking the cutthroat just off the steep, clear bank. There were fighting over the scud!!! Sometimes they would come up to hit the yellow hopper, but not really take it, but would grab the scud on their way back down. Wow, those guys are fast!

I'll try to use some of the other swap nymph flies next time.

Jimboha!

Everyone,

I would like to take a minute to apologize to you all, especially Evan. I disappeared from this swap and am embarrassed that I did. A family member was diagnosed with cancer and my wife and I have been with him for the last month or so of dr appt after dr appt. We now know that everything should be curable with some radiation, but it was hairy. Enough excuses though, I feel bad that I just disappeared. Please accept my apology and I look forward to participating in another swap soon.

---Joe

Joe,

That is fine, no harm done and I hope and pray your family member is doing better and has a fast recovery. Thanks for letting us know what happened.

Take Care,

Evan

Everyone,

---Joe

As the old saying goes...."Sh1t Happens" Hope your family is doing well and on the road to recovery and I personally appreciate your explanation and apology

Murray

Did I miss the pictures?

Im sorry Dubbin, i never had time to take the pictures and then forgot about it. Ill have some time the next few evenings, so ill try and take them.

Evan