artimus

atroutbum2

geozip

tightlines

jmmccutc

bonedog

wickedcarpenter

Thats 12... All full.

Send me a PM when your done and I'll give you the Address. Remember to send a self addressed stamped envelope.

Happy Holidays and happy tying.

Mcfly, i'm done as well...since you mentioned that you're a Western PA person ( just like myself i might add...(GO STEELERS!!!!)) i decided to tie an olive bead head cadis nymph size 14. this has consistanly been my "go to" fly for western pa, especially Oil Creek and the rest of the heritage region...it's an extremely simple looking fly, but highly effective...PM or Email me your address and i'll have them on the way...

PS...this fly is a my conncetion to home since school has me relocated in the god forsaken state of snow and ice, also known as OHIO...lol

I'm working on a Parachute emerger. Pretty frustrating so far. It's a bitch to get the hackle under the elk hair head and have it look right. wallbash.gif

Oh well, the rejects will end up in my box laugh.gif Brush flies... yeah, that's it! dry.gif

jmmccutc - Yours arrived today smile.gif

Remember to toe tag them for future swaps. Makes it easier on the swapper and those who receive the fly know who made it and what its name is.

I'm done. Address please.

Cinnamon Caddis K.S. (Klinkhamer Special), size 12.

This is one of my favorite K.S. flies, it works all through the Cinnamon Caddis hatches of early summer, and as well in the fall for October Caddis.

In case any of you have not tried the KS yet, here are a couple of tidbits.....

Present it as any dry fly, but apply floatant to the post and hackle only. The abdomen is meant to hang just below the surface flim, just like a pupa. Trout will smack it, porpoise on it, and they will sip it gently, just as they would any emerger caught in the surface film.

On the swing or at the bottom of the drift don't be afraid to pull it under and let it dangle. Works like magic sometimes !

(Apologies to anyone who already knows this stuff.)

post-24-1104974801.jpg

Bonedog think yours came today tan Elk Hairs untagged.

I put them on my desk next to my fly box but now I can't seem to find them... whistling1.gif lol nice fly.

Mcfly-

Please PM your address. I'm done and will send out next week.

#14 King's River Caddis

-Bamboo