Fly Tying
Jordon W

How long for custom simms waders?

I tried on many waders and the ones I found I liked the best are the simms headwaters only issue is I need to get the custom booties and was wonder if anyone could tell me how long it normally takes from date of order to receiving the custom order? I have a float trip im taking the middle of june and wondering if I should expect them by then or not.

If youare tqlkng about actual fitter waders, you are out of luck.

I talked to Sims about custom waders last year and they said that in fact that do not make waders to fit. They have a very wide selection and figure that they can find soemthing to fit almost everyone.

Rocco

If youare tqlkng about actual fitter waders, you are out of luck.

I talked to Sims about custom waders last year and they said that in fact that do not make waders to fit.

wow that sucks!! I even more happy now that I saved a couple hundred dollars by not buying Simms waders last year--- I need a TALL size which they do not offer. I'm far from a skinny guy, but to get the inseam and foot size I need I had to go to an XL or even 2XL in the Simms waders I tried- which made it seem like I was wearing a 4-person tent with feet. The shop guy said I could get them custom made but would take over a month and would be an extra charge over MSRP to do it.