Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
riffleriversteelheadslayer

post surgery weightloss

Paul and Steve

My hat is off to both of you for your will power..keep up the good work..God Bless you both

Mike

Paul,

Best wishes to you with your weight loss. You can do anything if you put your mind to it.

Bigdaddyhub is in the process to stop smoking. He is doing better with it this week but struggle the 2 wks before. And we both could take some tips from you and drop some pounds it would make it alot easier to hike creek banks and climb deer stands.

Good Luck and keep us posted.

thanks all I'm on a mission to get as sexy as Steve :lol: after I lose the weight I wont have any bad habbits since I quit smoking 2 years ago and quit drinking 10 years ago and also quit drinking soda this year damn I am going to be boring :lol:

thanks all I'm on a mission to get as sexy as Steve :lol: after I lose the weight I wont have any bad habbits since I quit smoking 2 years ago and quit drinking 10 years ago and also quit drinking soda this year damn I am going to be boring :lol:

You don't have to worry about being boring ... you'll be trading coupons and stuff with Steve at your health retreat, yes?

It's great to see someone getting healthy, getting thin and putting in the work to keep others happy. I say this in the regard that it's those around you, that love you that suffer your "bad days" with you. Those are the ones that are also there to be happy with you when you go to lengths to stay alive and healthy so you can share a longer life together. Keep up the good work !!!