Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
riffleriversteelheadslayer

post surgery weightloss

That's great Paul I'm glad to hear your progress is rolling along. Wait till a few months from now and you'll look back and wonder how you ever weighed what you use too, I do that myself now. I'm getting REAL close to hitting the 150lbs lost mark myself, can't wait to be able to say that. You notice your clothes getting really baggy yet? I went from 5xl shirts and 50" waist down to 2xl shirts and 38" waist right now. Keep it up brother! B)

If you start feeling really light on your feet, watch out, the wind is carrying you away. You guys are impressing me. I know it takes a lot of will power to lose weight like this. Keep it up and hit that mark!!!

Thanks bro I just got off the phone with a guy I use to work out with when we were in high school he owns the local gym I am going to start hitting the weights at the gym starting in December with him as my personal trainer at no cost hopefully get back to bench pressing 400 lbs like I use to

Excellent your right there with me (lost about 150lbs now). Just think, next summer when ya come to fish with me the boat will probably hit 60mph now that we've lost almost 300lbs between us :lol:

Excellent your right there with me (lost about 150lbs now). Just think, next summer when ya come to fish with me the boat will probably hit 60mph now that we've lost almost 300lbs between us :lol:

If you are both working out, you'll be able to paddle the boat to 60.