Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Need More Fly Tying Videos!

I know it is the end of summer and hopefully you are all out fishing and enjoying the outdoors but I have noticed it has been a few weeks since any new videos have been added to FTF. I want to do whatever it takes to make FTF the premiere resource for fly tying videos so I am beginning a new program where you will receive 4 free packs of GreenCaddis fly tying hooks for every fly tying video you upload to FTF.

I have done this with fly boxes in the past and it has worked out well but with this promotion you will be able to choose exactly what style/size hooks you will like because it will come in the form of a discount coupon.

When you have uploaded a video please send me a private message or email me at will(at)hatchesmagazine.com and I will send you your coupon code.

Keep in mind, I'm doing this hoping to get some decent content up on the site for everyone to enjoy. I'm paying out of my pocket for the benefit of the FTF community. In the past members have uploaded some videos obviously only meant to take advantage of my generosity and no thought was give to the quality of the content/video. I'm not asking or hoping for professional quality videos but some common sense should apply when uploading a video.

Hopefully this new promotion will get some of you motivated and come this winter when tying season kicks in there will be plenty of videos for everyone to enjoy.

To visit FTF's video section click here: http://www.flytyingforum.com/videos/videos.php

Hey Will,

I'm in the process of organizing my video tutorials. I made a list of the ones I've put on FTF and will compare to what I have in my files that I can upload.

You don't have to pay for it. I'm already doing it just to pass on what I have picked up or thought up. Do people actually ask you for flyboxes when you offer them? I've uploaded five videos and hadn't thought to ask for a box, could be cause I have so many boxes already although I could probably use them when I donate flies to clubs for fundraisers.

Oh well, when I get organized in the next day or two, I'll start uploaded a handful that I have yet to put on FTF.

Kirk

I can start posting saltwater videos if that helps, I tie regularly, so I will post a few soon ....

Simon O

I know it is the end of summer and hopefully you are all out fishing and enjoying the outdoors but I have noticed it has been a few weeks since any new videos have been added to FTF. I want to do whatever it takes to make FTF the premiere resource for fly tying videos so I am beginning a new program where you will receive 4 free packs of GreenCaddis fly tying hooks for every fly tying video you upload to FTF.

I have done this with fly boxes in the past and it has worked out well but with this promotion you will be able to choose exactly what style/size hooks you will like because it will come in the form of a discount coupon.

When you have uploaded a video please send me a private message or email me at will(at)hatchesmagazine.com and I will send you your coupon code.

Keep in mind, I'm doing this hoping to get some decent content up on the site for everyone to enjoy. I'm paying out of my pocket for the benefit of the FTF community. In the past members have uploaded some videos obviously only meant to take advantage of my generosity and no thought was give to the quality of the content/video. I'm not asking or hoping for professional quality videos but some common sense should apply when uploading a video.

Hopefully this new promotion will get some of you motivated and come this winter when tying season kicks in there will be plenty of videos for everyone to enjoy.

To visit FTF's video section click here: http://www.flytyingforum.com/videos/videos.php

SCOwens, Saltwater videos would be great!

Kirk, sounds great. Feel free to upload as many as you want/have time for. I don't mind "paying" for videos, I want to give people an incentive to upload to FTF instead of/in addition to Youtube. I want to the video section to one day rival the fly pattern database that I created while realizing it took years to build that into the resource it is.