Fly Tying
SCOwens

Will someone please .....

You know me, Im game..

About the fish catching part..hmm Ill have to contact somebody that is good at photoshop :unsure:

Be careful what you wish for, Ben.

Wicked fish :blink:

I like the idea of a photo with a fish caught on the fly but I don't take a camera with me when saltwater fishing unless its in a boat :-(

How big of a problem has it been lately with ghost swappers disappearing? I did three or four a couple years ago to force myself to work on my consistency and out of all of them there were only a couple flies missing and one of the guys had health probs so it was understandable. I havent been an every day or even week site lurker lately and just would like to know.

Sounds like we've got some serious enthusiasm here. Let's try to keep it in mind and get something going once the fall fishing tapers off. Not that I trust any of you clowns, but I know where most of you live and I'm willing to travel. :ph34r:

Haha, You are only willing to travel due to the amount of opportunity it would provide you with to catch fish

Haha, You are only willing to travel due to the amount of opportunity it would provide you with to catch fish

Humph! Guess there's no foolin' you, Big Guy. :( I've gotta work on being a little less transparent.

I am in a fishing rut... The midnight shift has sapped my daytime energy for fishing and I have more flies than I can fish for the foreseeable future. If there is still some interest in a saltwater swap I'll do the deed and host the event.

I was thinking that that any saltwater fly for surf, flats, kelp, cold or warm water would be fun, I would be very interested to see what folks use in different parts of the country.

I am willing to do the international thing if there is interest, we have some members from around the globe happen to tie a pretty mean fly.

We also have a lot of snowbird members, would be a good time to get some new flies and take advantage of a Florida mailing address.

Would like to keep hook size 1/0 down to #4... crustaceans or baitfish or what ever you use to catch fish. Would like to target flies for 6 wt rods up to whatever works for east coast stripers... 9/10 wt ? You tell me.

No pictures of the fly you plan on sending... I'll post them up when the last batch is received. We did this on another forum and really had a good time with it.

If you have a picture of the fly with a fish you caught with it send it to me and I'll include it... If not, no problem.

I'm going to post this in the swap section. Let me know if you would like to participate and baitfish, crustacean, or attractor. No specifics.

I was thinking 10 spots,,,,Let me know if we need more (less if we don't get 10)

Flies to me NLT four weeks from closing date to account for international participation if any.

I am in a fishing rut... The midnight shift has sapped my daytime energy for fishing and I have more flies than I can fish for the foreseeable future. If there is still some interest in a saltwater swap I'll do the deed and host the event.

I was thinking that that any saltwater fly for surf, flats, kelp, cold or warm water would be fun, I would be very interested to see what folks use in different parts of the country.

I am willing to do the international thing if there is interest, we have some members from around the globe happen to tie a pretty mean fly.

We also have a lot of snowbird members, would be a good time to get some new flies and take advantage of a Florida mailing address.

Would like to keep hook size 1/0 down to #4... crustaceans or baitfish or what ever you use to catch fish. Would like to target flies for 6 wt rods up to whatever works for east coast stripers... 9/10 wt ? You tell me.

No pictures of the fly you plan on sending... I'll post them up when the last batch is received. We did this on another forum and really had a good time with it.

If you have a picture of the fly with a fish you caught with it send it to me and I'll include it... If not, no problem.

I'm going to post this in the swap section. Let me know if you would like to participate and baitfish, crustacean, or attractor. No specifics.

I was thinking 10 spots,,,,Let me know if we need more (less if we don't get 10)

Flies to me NLT four weeks from closing date to account for international participation if any.

im in

Sorry, as much as I would like to the swap came just a week or two too late for me. I have packed all my tying gear away in preparation for moving.

Well darn...I just signed up for a saltwater swap on another forum and I am currently waiting for some materials from Stockard. I hate to commit to another right now. O what to do????

Sorry, as much as I would like to the swap came just a week or two too late for me. I have packed all my tying gear away in preparation for moving.

Well darn...I just signed up for a saltwater swap on another forum and I am currently waiting for some materials from Stockard. I hate to commit to another right now. O what to do????

No to worry fellas, great thing about this forum is the never ending amount of swaps, will catch up next time.

utyer, looking forward to adding another Florida fly tier and fisherman to the mix. Hope your move goes smoothly and you get back to fishing without delay.