Fly Tying
mcfluffchucker

the wolf pack

Those are great ties, i'm going though a perch/green phase, so those green ones are great.. But I started to tie pike flies a couple of months ago after seeing your videos on YouTube, and studing your flies on your page.. Big fan of your work here in MN

Those are great ties, i'm going though a perch/green phase, so those green ones are great.. But I started to tie pike flies a couple of months ago after seeing your videos on YouTube, and studing your flies on your page.. Big fan of your work here in MN

many thanks for those kind words , ive another couple videos to upload when i get a second , greens have been really good for me this year so expect to see a few more lol

I always had good luck with greens up north on smallmouth and walleye and northern. Dark olive to light olive. This was on spinning baits though. Never did any fly fishing up there. The northern also liked big, ugly, and shiney as well.