Fly Tying
Knightstalker

Trout Dry Fly Swap

also looks like all flies are in the mail..just got to get my little bro (beginerflytyer) to sit down and tie his this week and as soon as they all come in I will get them shipped out

P.G. Beckett flies are in after a postal massacre. Hope you didnt have any attachment to that little plastic container, bc its in about 20 pieces looks like flies survived though.

P.G. Beckett flies are in after a postal massacre. Hope you didnt have any attachment to that little plastic container, bc its in about 20 pieces looks like flies survived though.

Well I guess that container had just too many miles on it: As long as the flies survived, that is all that matters- at least they got there.

Well, I'm and idiot :lol: :rolleyes: I received a package from myself today. I put the wrong envelope on the inside, so i mailed the flies to myself. I promptly fixed my stupid mistake and the flies were dropped in the mailbox this afternoon. (with the correct address this time). Sorry for my delay / stupidity. I may or may not have been under the influence of some strong painkillers when i mailed it out the first time. (Don't worry, they were legal/ prescribed for the tooth i had extracted, which resulted in a hole in my sinus cavity, and a mild case of dry socket :blink: :( )

Anyways, flies should be to you by Monday/ Tuesday. Once again, sorry for my delay, i should meet the deadline though.

Zachxbass

dont worry about it. Its gun weekend this weekend in ohio for deer so i wont have gotten them sent out until monday or tuesday anyways. flies look great so far

flies are all in just sorted and will be mailed out tomorrow (tuesday). beginerflytyer couldn't figure out what he wanted to tie so he is not participating.

everyone should be getting 10 flies back some might have accidentally ended up with 11 from some of the extras that were for him.

thanks for doing swap and for the extras got nearly all my summer dries stocked up for next year.

pike and steelhead time here in ohio then onto the ice....tight lines

Got flies yesterday afternoon when I got home from work. Thanks everyone and thanks knightstalker for hosting.

C

Got mine the other day. They all look fantastic. Thanks for Hosting and everyone for tying some delicious looking flies.

Ben

i got mine last week, just haven't had time to post. All the flies looks fantastic! great ties everyone, and thanks for hosting!

p.s. Servicetech, i now have two of your flies (this swap, and the "little bit of everything" swap) I really like your style, may have to try to copy some of your flies B)

Mine arrived today ; they all look great . Thankyou again Knightstalker for hosting and thanx again to everyone else.