Fly Tying
breambuster

December Bluegill Swap Club

That's the least of my concerns right now. I can imagine that you have been overwhelmed in recent days. I'm here if you need anything.

BB

BB, mine are in the mailbox and will get sent out tomorrow. I did up some 3-eyed beetles and sent along some extra plastic bead-chain for everyone.

The last set of flies arrived in today's mail. I'll try to get them divided up on Monday and back into the mail. Thanks to everyone for a great year of swapping. It has been a pleasure for me to host the Bluegill Swap Club. Frequent Tyer, it has been great having you in the swap club this year. Hope to swap with you again somewhere down the road. Riff, hang in there, hopefully things will get back on track for you soon. I would love to see you back in the Bluegill Swap Club. Please let us know if we can do anything. Finally, thanks to all the rest of you who are going to be in the BSC in 2013. You have been doing great work and I look forward to another great year of patterns.

Take care

BB

Good Evening, Guys. The flies went out in today's mail. Please be sure to check your envelopes. Everyone has at least one item, and a couple of you have 3 items in your envelope in addition to your fly box. You are all getting the same stuff, gifts from your fellow swappers, but I couldn't put some of the items in some of the smaller fly boxes, and so your stuff is just in your envelope. There is a piece of bead chain, a package of chenille, and a recipe for a fly pattern. Let me know when yours arrives. This concludes the Bluegill Swap Club for 2012. It was a great year of flies.

Take care

BB

Bream! Thanks ago for hosting. I've only been it for the last of half of 2012 and its been a good time and now my box is full of some great flies! I look forward to more in 2013!

A nice collection of flies arrived today...great work folks...looking forward to next year

Flies arrived today. Another fantastic set (they all have been), and some nice extras as well! I really enjoyed this swap. When I signed up last year I knew that it would mean limiting the number of other swaps I participated in, and that it would take me out of my usual trout fly comfort zone. I worried that I might regret that at some point, but honestly the only regret I have is that I will not be able to participate next year. You all were a great group to swap with and BB you did a fantastic job keeping it all together. Thanks for that BB, and thanks to all of you for making my bluegill box the best it has ever been!

Mike.

Thanks for the great set of flies with extras my fly tying friends! and a big thanks to Breambuster for faithfully administering this swap for the whole year!

got mine last night and as others have said another outstanding set of flies....

BB you rock! nuff said

It will likely be a while before I receive my set but I wanted to pop in and say thanks to BB for holding the swap last year and this year, many thanks for organizing everything and giving us your free time.

I am just adding toe tags to my flies tied for this year and getting ready to ship them out, I look forward to a year of great flies!