Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Brewer

picked it up...AGAIN

hi, just signed up to the forums, (i spent yesterday just reading them, and got alot of reading yet to do).

i spent alot of time fishing for brookies in newfie as a kid, then moved to ontario, and picked up flyfishing again, for browns in the muskoka river, now after a few more years, have picked it up again, this time in P.E.I., for atlantics, and steelhead.

im just starting to tie my own, and these forums have been a great help already....seems to be a great bunch here.

mike

Welcome Brewer!!

There is no doubt that if you want information or questions answered,on fly tying, you are at the right place.

BFR

Nice to have you Brewer. This is a great site with great guys. We are presently trying to do an egg swap. There is no better way to get started on the site than to get active. You said you just started up again and you are fishing for steelies so.... How about a dozen flies from other members? Spring is around the corner. If you cant do it thats OK. Anyway........... Enjoy the site!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile.gif

Where are you from in Newfoundland?, I am planing a trip with a few buds in the spring to P.E.I.. I have never been there. What ever you can tell me would be a great help.

im accualy from T.O., but spent alot of summers in newfie(dads from there), and just moved to P.E.I. a year or so ago(moms from here), and are you planning to bring your fishin gear ???

If I go on a trip I always bring a rod and gear with me.

Have you ever noticed how all the beautifal women always ask, are you going fishing? My reply, yes, would you like to come with. Its like walking a puppy.

If me and my buds make it, we will have lots of beer, food, smokes and fishing gear.