Fly Tying
gpd4

#20 or smaller swap

So, amongst these beautiful creations was the most unusual fly I've ever personally seen. Nate Dubay had the parachute nymph in there which was a work of art I'd be afraid to fish. I just have to think it took a lot longer to tie than most flies would. I also think it could be a killer. Because of the design it might be more effective with the bigger hook like he mentioned, There were no flies I received that a nice trout wouldn't be proud to be caught on, but that is someething special.

Thanx Nate,

Nick

Got mine today. I have to agree with ALL of the comments made - these are excellent ties. Most impressive.

Jimboha!

Hi Folks,

Flies arrived today and I must say I am very impressed!

Many thanks to all the swappers and especially to gpd4 for organising.

Cheers

MP

Very nice everyone! These are some quality flies for sure. I plan on fishing each one of them! I really want to try out that emerging mayfly that nate tied, that thing looks awesome!

Special thanks to gpd4 for hosting!

This was my first fly swap, and I have to say, it was really fun!

Thanks everyone!

Sorry I haven't posted sooner but since I mail in my fly for the swap life has been very busy. First time I have got to login in a few weeks. The flies are great looking and fit real well in my fly box. Now if this snow and wind will stop here in Wyoming maybe I will get the chance to use them. Thanks agin and sorry it took so long for me to reply.