Fly Tying
Horseshoes

2012 River Troutfly Contest - 10:40 pm Jan 7, 2013 till 10:40 pm Jan 1

OK here we go for one step of the voting.

I had to go off site because of limited questions allowed on this site's poll. I will after the contest is over put up the entries with the winner on this site so we will have them for the record. Also bragging rights. You can try to vote before the time because I am not sure what time zone they were talking about. lol.

I want to say before you go that I feel the quality of the flies are fantastic and it will make it a bit harder to decide. Thanks for everyone who has entered and good luck!!

Go here to vote. Vote for ONE fly.

http://www.sdnovascotian.ca/

Good Luck!!!

yep, I think originally I thought you were judging seperate catagories, ie Dry, Nymph, Lure etc. But after a DOH moment I see you have grouped them all and gone that way. All good. Look forward to seeing results on 14th.

Awesome flies! I am voting for my own :)

Dang, I had every intention of voting for my own fly, but I couldn't remember what I had tied and honestly, they all looked good enough to be tied by me (except that one that looked like Mike had tied it...) so I voted for the one that looked like the best one I could tie. Thanks for hosting this Horseshoes.

Dang, I had every intention of voting for my own fly, but I couldn't remember what I had tied and honestly, they all looked good enough to be tied by me (except that one that looked like Mike had tied it...) so I vited for the one that looked like the best one I could tie. Thanks for hosting this Horseshoes.

age related? or not enough fresh air lately? lol.

yep, I think originally I thought you were judging seperate catagories, ie Dry, Nymph, Lure etc. But after a DOH moment I see you have grouped them all and gone that way. All good. Look forward to seeing results on 14th.

Sorry if I wasn't clear on that one.

i wouldn't hesitate on fishing anyone of them...great job tyers

regards,

imx