Fly Tying
Ebrant10

Smallmouth swap

SWAP IS FULL!

With the wrap of of my Wet fly swap underway i wanted to start another because of it being prime tying season.

I am looking for 11 swappers for an anything Smallmouth Bass swap, we will accept duplicate patterns from different swappers as long as they are different variations. If we end up a few short of a full set well let a few large mouth patterns in to finish. Due date will be March 20th.

SM: Helgramite pattern

1 patrick3885: Blue Dragon Fly RECEIVED

2 natedubay: TBD RECEIVED

3 bassbugn: Whitlocks Walker Variation

4 sullytm: Nor-Cal Minnow RECEIVED

5 p.g. Beckett: Walking Crayfish

6 176319: Buggers Received

7 bryon Anderson: Pulled Pork Sliders Received

8 ratdz: TBD RECIEVED

9 zachxbass: craft fur clouser

10 vicrider: TBD RECEIVED

11 Essequamverdi double xl bomber RECEIVED

You tie 11 total flies eandlfishing you dont get your own back. Patrick3885, you send the flies to me once you finish all of them, you tie 11 total. Once you finish your flies let me know and I will pm you my address. They will be due March 20th.

Evan

Your welcome!! Sorry I had to change it up but the dragon fly is my "go to fly" when theyre skimming across the top if the water.

I'm in if you will settle for one of my walking crayfish patterns but y'all have to decide what color you want (tan, burn't orange, olive, dark brown?)

Glad to have you pg! Any of those colors sound great to me, I use them all but tan and brown most. Its up to everyone else to decide.

I would also like to ask everyone else if anyone would mind if we would open the other spots up for Largmouth bass flies? We have 6 swappers so far and need 5 more to round out the full set of 11. Its up to you all though.

Evan