Fly Tying
riffleriversteelheadslayer

Febuary 2013 flies from the vice

I dont think I will have it ready until sometime next week, but i have been working on something kinda unique. I will post a pic when i am finished.

Planettrout, has anyone asked you for a SBS tutorial of your photo process? If not then I will officially ask, I would really like to see how you get those great shots if you wouldnt mind sharing.

Getting ready for spring and hopefully some trips to central pa trout streams. So tied some olive shrimp, cress bug, and sucker spawn

post-47085-0-55398100-1359773988_thumb.jpg

post-47085-0-16786800-1359774006_thumb.jpg

post-47085-0-61501000-1359774025_thumb.jpg

ok here is something I been working on the past couple of days my wife and daughter has this stuff made by sally hansens called crackle you put down a coat of regular nail polish then after that dries you put on the crackle and it cracks letting the bottom coat come through so I had to try it on a popper I used the black with pink crackle on this one but will be getting some chartruese crackle and black crackle and I already have the base coats in black, white, and chartruese

post-10925-0-27317800-1359788031_thumb.jpg

Good lord Riff! You just gave me another reason to sneek into my wifes bathroom and steal her nail polish! Nice work, it looks great!

Evan

Plapla, good work those wild browns in central PA love cress bugs and scuds, especially on Spring Creek. Have you used walts worm any around the area? Of not try that also it wont dissapoint!!

Couple of variations of Winter's Hope

Gorgeous stuff!

Kimo

Very nice rolsen! Love the colors!!

Thanks! Color scheme got my eye, the person who originated this pattern surely had an eye for early season flies.