Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
mybadhabit

February 2013 Swap Club

Putting mine in the mail in the morning- They are a "ruby red " colored Fat Headed Mantom (similar to a sculpin) made out of a piece of chamois, 2 hen neck hackles, bead chain and a little touch of war paint all tied on a #8 - 2x hook.

I was hoping to send mine earlier this week but a bad batch of crablegs and 4 days of food poisioning, they are out today!

Evan

1.Flytryer - Received

2.Ebrant10 - Received

3.Piker20 - Received

4.Jolly Red - Received

5.Crackleback - Received

6.famill00 - Received

7.mybadhabit - finished

8.breambuster -

9.fshrmanms - Received

10.C Teeter - Recieved

11.P.G. Beckett - Received

12.Dezod - Received

13.RRSS - Received

14.Margaretann - Received

Are everyone's flies in the mail by now, let me know if not. I would like to stick to RRSS's rules about getting the flies in late so they should all be in the mail by now.

Thanks

Blane

Mine are in the mail. They should make it on time.

Blood dot spiders

Hook: Mustad S80 #14

Thread/Body: Black UTC 70 den.

Rib: Small Silver wire

Abdomen/hotspot: Red rabbit dubbing

Hackle: Starling

-Mike

Got 2 more sets of killer looking flies in today from Margaretann and PGBeckett today in the mail, Great work. We also have one set running late due to life issues but they should be able to get them out soon.

Blane

Got a really nice set of soft hackles in today from Crackleback. C Teeter's flies are in the mail so hopefully I can have them out on Monday or Tuesday, depends on how much time I spend at the hospital with the wife, she has a hip replacement scheduled for Monday.

Blane

Got a great looking set in the mail today from C Teeter, so hopefully I can get them back out by Monday or Tuesday.

Blane

My mistake, we are still waiting on one more set, but he has already contacted me about it so it's cool.

Blane

Ok, all flies are in, but I have been more than a little busy lately, wife had a total hip replacement done on Monday and today they think she has a blood clot in her leg, so I'm more than a little concerned. That coupled with this being the start of my busy season, makes for me not being able to find the time to get it all sorted out and in the mail, sorry folks, but I hope to get it all sorted out in the next couple of days, sorry again for the delay.

Blane

Some things are a lot more important than a few fishing flies. Hope your wife gets well soonest.