Fly Tying
eastern fly

2013 Spey swap

I want to let every one know the first page list has an update, and there could be one more. I will post it if he wants in. If both get in it will add 2 more great tyers into the swap. Frank thanks for joining.

Kevin

Nice meeting you yesterday Kevin. Glad you hung out for a while too!! Thanks for adding me to this swap as well. I'll tie up some Gold Purpy's.

Excellent! Glad I get to swap with you Frank! I still have a lot to learn but will do my best

Ill be doings a winters hope feather wing spey as of right now.. It all could change after the fly fishing show this weekend tongue.png

I'm going a concoction of my own design....Sunburst and claret.....you guys should like it. I'll get a photo up soon.

A picture would be great.

Kevin

I am way out of my league on this one if the fly above is any example of what is to come. I hope everyone is fine with what I do.

I am way out of my league on this one if the fly above is any example of what is to come. I hope everyone is fine with what I do.

I am new to spey flies so you have no worries. I'm sure your flies will be great. I know from my own experience that the swaps have made me better. Riff your flies are a lot better then you want to believe.

Kevin

something similar, but not identical to these which i did for another swap

IMG_0296.JPG

LOVE IT! Nice ties, thats for sure!

Is that purple BEP? That would look great on my winters hope spey!!